Return Policy and FAQs
For hygienic reasons, we will not accept non-defective exchanges or returns on any item that has been opened, used, or worn. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
We will replace a defective or damaged item as long as notification to us is made within the first 7 days from the date or delivery. Refunds will only be given for a damaged or defective item if the item is no longer in stock.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
- Items that have been used; and
- Items that have been in the customers possession for more than 7 days without notifying us.
Due to health and safety regulations all novelties, adult toys and vibrators are not returnable once opened. The only exceptions are manufacturer’s defects.
We will exchange an item received with a manufacturer’s defect if we receive notification of defect within 7 days of delivery for an identical item. Refunds may be given for an item no longer in stock.
If you receive an item which does not function:
- Try a brand new set of batteries.
- Be certain that the batteries are inserted correctly.
- Check that the cap is secured tightly.
- Products that include batteries typically have a protective seal to prevent the product from turning on during shipping. Remove the seal, secure the cap, and try again.
If the item will still not function, contact us through the Contact page on this Site regarding a return authorization.
Items that cannot be returned for any reason:
- Opened or used apparel
- If you receive the wrong item or if the item arrived damaged or defective, we will cover all return related shipping charges.
- All other returns require prior authorization.